- Works with latest banknotes
- Real bank notes placed under the U.V. light will immediately fluoresce a vivid blue colour to reveal hidden value figure (£5, £10, £20, £50)
- The metallic strip will show up as a continuous line
- Complete with mains cord and plug
- Quick release bulb, no time wasted taking the unit to bits
- RoHS approved
Order in the next -- hours -- mins for UK next-day delivery
Sekura Money Detector Units are a convenient way to quickly check the validity of banknotes and detect forgeries.
Identify fraudulent notes before they enter your cash register, and reduce the risk of loss to your business. The Sekura Money Detector Unit can be kept beside your till or under your counter, for discrete currency checks at the checkout.
The intuitive nature of the Detectors makes it easy to separate real from fake notes, and you will be able to train your staff swiftly and with ease. The Sekura Money Detectors work with both existing currency, and the ongoing updated notes being issued between 2017 and 2020.
Authentication remains simple, with the new banknotes continuing to feature the hidden value signs that are revealed under UV light, directly relating to the denomination of the note.